|Photos show the white cells that are found to be cancer-cell embryo.|
Leukemia refers to a condition in which white blood cells. A cancer of white blood cells have many. Until our bodies can not control it. These cancer cells to other organs in the body malnutrition. And together with low immunity. Because these cancer cells can not function like a typical cell.
|The figure shows a normal white blood cells.|
Cells that grow beyond the control of the body. The Leukemia
Body cells from bone marrow, bone marrow blast cells called embryonic blood plasma consists of water called the three types of cells that are found there.
- Leukocytes or leukocyte white blood cell that fights germs do.
- Erythrocyte red blood cells or red blood cell responsible for bringing oxygen to the body and carbodioxide to purify the lungs.
- Platelet or thrombocyte platelet function to stop bleeding.
The risk of leukemia.
- The radiation exposure is massive. Such as the atomic bomb
- To receive electromagnetic waves from electronic appliances. It remains subject to the affirmative.
- Genetic such as children, Down 'syndrome.
- Those who work with chemicals such as benzene.
Types of Leukemia
Cancer can be caused by two types of white blood lymphocyte and myeloid and break the progression of the disease is acute, the disease progresses faster blast cell regeneration speed is very slow, chronic disease progresses blast cell divides us is not much.
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia [ALL] is lymphocyte cells most often found in children.
- Acute myeloid leukemia [AML] found in children and adults.
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia [CLL] is more common in older than 55 years.
- Chronic myeloid leukemia [CML] found in adults.
Symptoms of Leukemia
Symptoms caused by blood loss such functions. Lymphocyte dysfunction patients are easily infected with fever. Cancer cells have a lot to make red blood cells and platelets are low, causing anemia and bleeding. Also, signs and symptoms, such as cancer cells to headache are common.
- Fever, chills, sometimes cold.
- Fatigue, weakness, loss of appetite and weight loss.
- There are frequent infections
- Swelling and pain in the lymph nodes, liver, spleen.
- Bleeding gums, skin around the eyes.
- Bone pain
Easy to do by the medical examination of lymph nodes, spleen, liver doctor to draw blood. When informed that the cancer medicine to penetrate the bone marrow. Or spinal puncture to detect cancer cells in the spinal fluid.
The treatment of each patient. Each type of cancer is not the same. In the first phase of treatment is to control the disease after remission for calm to prevent recurrence, relapse, many patients can be cured.
- Chemotherapy Chemotherapy can provide both the injection and ingestion. Some cancers may need to enter the spinal cord.
- Radiotherapy treatment can have two cases where cancer is radiation, such as the spleen or the Mandalay to radiation, both in preparation for bone marrow transplant alarm.
- The alarm Bone Marrow Bone marrow transplantation. By providing high-dose chemotherapy with radiation to destroy cells of normal bone marrow and then injected into the lead. Patients need to be in hospital until the body can make cell.
- Immunization Biological therapy using interferon against some types of cancer cells.
Other treatment needed
Because cancer cells have the disease, so treatments 0, it is imperative as well. Because patients susceptible to infections, so patients should avoid places where there are people, especially during the outbreak of the disease. If you get a serious infection requiring antibiotics antibiotic.
Anemia is a common and significant complication if a patient can cause fatigue. It should be a very pale blood doping tranfussions patients should receive oral examination before treatment.
Side effects of treatment
- Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy is destroy the cells that divide rapidly cancer cells divide faster, so it is very frustrating. But the chemotherapy was destroying normal cells. The side effects caused by the normal cells were destroyed. Patients are nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, hair loss and infertility.
- Radiotherapy Radiotherapy areas where exposure to hair or hair loss. Such dry, itchy skin, do not use lotion before consulting a doctor.
- The alarm Bone Marrow Bone marrow transplantation. These patients are vulnerable to infection. Unusual bleeding.
Thank You For Your Visit.
May You Always Healthy..Keep Healty
By: Yudi Baleo